India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 82407-en_US / 82407
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Our insights impact businesses around the world. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Software Developer-Quality Assurance at Nielsen.
● Analyse and interpret requirements, design, and technical specification documents.
● Develop and execute formal test plans and established guidelines to ensure quality delivery of the application under test
● Develop testing documentation (i.e., test cases, test scripts)
● Coordinate with technology teams, business analysts, product owners,developers within the scrum teams
● Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
● B.Tech or B. E
● 0 to 3 years’ experience.
● Good Communication/Presentation skills
● Basics of Software Testing and Test Automation
● Interested to work in Software testing/Test Automation
● Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
● Team player with good interpersonal skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA:
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work