India / India / / Kochi
Client Service & Sales
#: 99833-en_US / 99833
ABOUT THE ROLE
Solutions Analysts at the Nielsen Marketing Cloud work with the Client Strategy team to assist them with Advertising and DMP operations, business analytics, as well as reporting needs. Solutions Analysts leverage their quantitative skills to gather necessary client and partner data sets, then formulate and conduct analyses with that data to provide our clients with key insights. Solutions Analysts also create specific lines of communications to our Commercial teams to convey analysis results to our clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify the client’s specific business information needs in order to resolve issues
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain core business operations required across the NMC products
- Effectively communicate operational tasks and results to help solve business problems
- Be able to triage tasks, issues, and concerns with necessary teams and touchpoints within the NMC
- Implementation of core data management configurations, contributing to the general business strategy of Nielsen Marketing Cloud
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytics, support, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degrees in Information Technology/Systems, Operations Research or a related field with a record of academic success;
- Love for explaining product and operational concepts
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Sheets/Apps
- Novice understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Basic understanding of data analysis and data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with XML or JSON
- Understanding of advertising technology, associated ecosystem, and common processes (e.g. server-to-server integrations, real-time bidding, cookie sync, etc)
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, Onboarders
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen marketing cloud gives our partners access to a universe of Nielsen audience data. We help them understand their customers at a level no one else can match. But it doesn’t stop there. Our team here constantly evaluates the success of partners’ marketing strategy and offers aids to every step of the AdOps process to provide for a smarter and more effective experience.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!