India / India / / Mumbai
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 105001-en_US / 105001
ABOUT THIS JOB
A SuccessFactors Consultant is a member of the HR Technology team and works with other IT and Business team members to implement, enhance, and support the SuccessFactors platform at Nielsen. They engage with business stakeholders to understand requirements of business processes and translate them into working solutions.
Our SuccessFactors Consultants have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complicated things simply in an international environment. We measure our success by building a relationship with our business partners, both HR and IT.
● Responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of SuccessFactors modules, including but not limited to, Employee Central, Performance & Goals Management, Succession & Development, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation
● Capture functional and technical requirements from the business and translate business requirements into system requirements
● Work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) to support existing SAP SuccessFactors modules and integrations
● Act as the Subject Matter Expert for SAP and SuccessFactors solutions
● Responsible for creating and maintaining functional specifications for existing functionality and future enhancements
● Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
● Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to a pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Minimum 4+ years of experience as SAP SuccessFactors professional.
● Hands-on experience in these SuccessFactors Module is necessary: Performance & Goals Management, Succession & Development
● Experience with any of the following SuccessFactors Modules is desired: Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation
● Experience in managing large-scale, global implementation projects for SAP systems, with at least one valid accreditation in the required modules
● Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
● Experience with S4 Hana, PO Integrations, LMS Connectors, Boomi Integrations, SAP Cloud Platform is desired but not required.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!