India / India / / Mumbai
#: 79461-en_US / 79461
Sr. Analyst, Compensation & Benefits – 79461
Human Resources – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as Senior analyst at Nielsen.
In this role you will be responsible for providing Compensation and Benefit support for the India region.
- Provide comp analysis support to C&B, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders including but not limited to:
– Support in conducting annual market pricing and consultant-sponsored compensation/benefits surveys
– Perform job evaluations to ensure proper placement of positions in bands
– Support year-end compensation processes, including merit increase and incentive payout planning
– Participate in projects and analysis to improve compensation structure, job revisions, and organizational structures
- Coordinate and work closely with Finance for various data related to compensation.
- Perform administration duties for global compensation systems working with the Technology team as the point of contact
– Systems include SAP, SuccessFactors.
– Coordinate and participate in system projects, to include enhancements to current compensation systems as well as implementation of new systems & features
– Provide support for global compensation systems and larger scale HR system projects
– Create reports and models for compensation programs
- Support a wide variety of compensation initiatives for Media teams on an as needed basis.
- Serve as the cluster contact point for international mobility requests.
- Support Benefits
– Provide the data required for cost negotiation at time of renewals
– Reconciliation/ analysis of various cost related to benefits
– Handle benefit administration (eg Insurance , EAP )
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of analyst experience in Human Resources in compensation. Will consider experience
- in Finance or Data Analytics.
- Familiarity with HRIS administration, preferably SAP &/or Successfactors
- Strong experience with data analysis and mathematical modeling using spreadsheets/database; ability to identify research and correct data anomalies; ability to decipher large data sets and tell the story
- Basic understanding of compensation structure and administration including job evaluation, base salary, and incentives
- Experience coordinating projects and leading a team (project plan management desired)
- Advanced skills with Google ,Microsoft suite, high level in Excel (basic programming skills a plus)
- Detail oriented
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization in various locations
- Experience with sales incentive administration
- Experience with Google applications including sheets, doc, slides, gmail and G+
- Experience with video conferencing, specifically Google Hangouts and Youtube Live
- Exposure to multi country C and B roles.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Engaging our growth mindset, the Nielsen Media People team builds and delivers people strategy globally to develop our future leaders. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the forefront of everything we do to ensure our people are able to thrive and grow with us. The People team also drives employee engagement as we build and deliver our people strategy in partnership with the business. When we’re engaged, we can make a difference, be ourselves and grow with our company. Our connection to our work, our workplace and one another intensifies, which in turn, drives performance and business results.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra