North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 84721-en_US / 84721
Cybersecurity GRC Risk Analyst – 84721
Technology and Engineering – USA Tampa, Florida
The Sr. Cybersecurity GRC Risk Analyst will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity department reporting to the Governance, Risk and Compliance team and is primarily responsible for assisting with the execution and remediation of cybersecurity assessments related to any of our decentralized infrastructure organizations not completely integrated into central cybersecurity. The organizations may include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and geographically isolated business units. In addition, the analyst may perform tasks related to the identification, assessment, measurement, monitoring, and reporting of risk and compliance through the GRC program. This role will work closely with the Global Cybersecurity team to assess and implement the controls necessary to ensure the protection of information systems.
- Conducting internal assessments and/or compliance reviews
- Partner with product leadership and internal technology teams to foster an understanding and confidence in the global cybersecurity program
- Define and prioritize remediation plans
- Monitor remediation efforts
- Provide reporting
As a Sr. GRC Analyst, you must possess strong skills to identify security risks and technical remediation or mitigating control options, be proactive in solving problems, and coordinate efforts across departments and functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer information systems, cybersecurity or a related field
- 4+ years of direct experience in an information security role focused on measuring and monitoring risk and maturity performance.
- 2+ years of experience conducting security risk assessments and/or performance benchmarks preferred
- Advanced understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and how to apply it.
- Professional human relation skills required to effectively communicate and interface with a variety of personalities and cultures
- Ability to prioritize and organize simultaneous tasks to ensure all requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to think strategically about risk vs. business value
- Ability to quickly pick-up on new or difficult concepts and information
- Strong oral and written communication skills and negotiation skills
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, , ,