North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 97412-en_US / 97412
Sr. Manager, Client Solutions – 97412
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is looking for a Senior Manager, Client Business Partner to join our CPG Advertiser Account team. This talented team focuses on empowering brands to connect more directly with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and measurement capabilities. We help CPG advertisers identify their ideal audiences, reach them efficiently across platforms, and understand the impact of their media and marketing efforts to elevate ROI and brand KPIs.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will be joining an organization that brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are continuously innovating and establishing best practices within the media landscape.
You will be exposed to a number of solutions across various Product teams and will be required to have enough knowledge about them to generate new conversations and opportunities with our Advertiser clients. Some of the key solutions you will work with in this role include Marketing Mix, Multi-Touch Attribution, Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings, Total Ad Ratings, Sales Lift, Brand Resonance and Equity Analytics.
- Develop a clear understanding of Nielsen products and solutions.
- Work as a trusted advisor with clients, developing relationships that will enable revenue growth.
- Work all deals through the formalized Nielsen Enterprise Sales Process.
- Work consultatively and creatively with clients while maintaining a pragmatic focus on solution profitability.
- Work well with cross functional teams both internally and externally.
- Generate new product ideas and bring client feedback back to product management.
- Drive high customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a revenue-focused client management and consulting role within the advertising and marketing services industry.
- Demonstrated record of creating account plans, growing sales, and exceeding revenue targets.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the CPG industry.
- Strong knowledge of advertising systems and business models.
- Demonstrated ability to create value for clients through problem solving and the application of analytics and technology.
- Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and polished manner to a diverse audience.
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing, internet / software industries, understanding of web technologies.
- Rockstar MS Office skills – PowerPoint presentations, Excel analysis, etc.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time. Amount of travel will depend on the location of candidate’s residence. Location requirements are flexible.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,