India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 92642-en_US / 92642
Innovation is good. Innovation on a global scale is literally world changing. Join us and find out what it means to propel our clients toward the latter.
Around here we’re all “numbers” people, but it’s the 1s and 0s behind our data that make what we do possible. Software engineers strike a balance between precision and disruption, between reliability and innovation. Nielsen is a tech company backed by nearly a century of forward momentum to show the world what’s next—and we couldn’t do it without our engineers.
- Write clean, concise, maintainable code and tests
- Actively participate in team code reviews and enforce quality standards
- Drive innovation and automation at every step, from coding to deployment
- Promote and implement best practices in development and operations
- Collaborate with product and other engineering teams
- 4-6 years of hands-on software development.
- The training to back your work: a master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or, as we recognize there isn’t one formula for success, equivalent work experience.
- Ability to engineer software solutions that employ a wide range of technologies and tools: think NumPy, Pandas, Angular CLI, Jenkins, Git, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis,
Docker, and cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
At Nielsen, our obsession with understanding consumer behavior through technology is what motivates us. To us, innovation isn’t random – it’s a result of encouraging each other to develop new ideas and technologies and then, challenging ourselves to push even further.