North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 86141-en_US / 86141
Tech Support/Customer Service Representative – Oldsmar, FL – 86141
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Oldsmar, Florida
About the role:
The Panel Relations Specialist utilizes technical, analytical, and customer service skills to troubleshoot and identify ways to maintain/improve cooperation and quality of data gathered from Nielsen panelists. This role communicates directly with panelists to review performance data, provide technical support, foster positive relations and coach panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
- Build solid and productive panelist relationships using various remote channels such as voice, chat, and email to effectively communicate and provide an exceptional panelist experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Nielsen panelists and US Field Operations staff.
- Review and analyze data, providing feedback to households.
- Conduct training and coaching for panelists use of Nielsen meters. Has the ability to identify when resources are needed for an in-person visit to a household.
- Use recruitment resources effectively and is able to present full disclosure of participation guidelines to panelists.
- Investigate and resolve proprietary system generated panelist performance issues.
- Verify and update Panel demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
- Instruct and reinforce panelist on security procedures and participation responsibilities to protect the integrity of the Nielsen data.
- Use persuasion skills to gain and maintain cooperation of Panel members, solicit additional participation in Nielsen samples, such as PC measurement, mobile devices, and others.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware.
- In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Outbound and inbound call experience
- Problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Communication proficiency using electronic, presentation, leadership, and teamwork skills with internal departments, peers, management, and cooperating households.
- Ability to work various hours as needed
- Spanish and/or Asian bilingual skills are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook), Google Suite experience also preferred
- High School Diploma required,
About the Team:
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data are our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,