North America / United States / FL / Offsite
#: 108784-en_US / 108784
Technical Account Manager – Digital Ad Tagging – 108784
Operations – USA Offsite, Offsite
● Serve as the technical expert for Tagging processes/products
● Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical Tagging client inquiries to answer all BAU client requests
● Ability to manage multiple Tagging campaigns in parallel, involving tag creation through confirmation of correct output, following standard procedures and meeting deadlines throughout.
● Monitors and analyzes campaign performance and conducts QC checks. Consolidates and reports results out to clients.
● Collaborates with senior analyst team to ensure deliverables are met
● Responds to client requests in a timely manner; consistently follows through on issue resolution.
● Escalates/engages support as required to ensure timely turnaround time to client.
● Knowledgeable about or able to quickly adopt Ad Tagging processes, schedules, and products to ensure compliance and meeting of delivery schedules/SLAs. Understands relationships of processes to upstream and downstream teams.
● Work across cross-functional teams as needed (Ops, Tech, Engineering, Clients, Client Services, DSMs).
● Ability to easily support new assignments by transferring campaign knowledge from one campaign to another with limited additional training
● Easily provide backup for other team members
● 4 year college degree or 3+ years of comparable work experience
● Proven record of delivering quality results on time
● Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to business leaders
● Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in written communication
● Proficient with use of Google tools or equivalent
● Use discretion and exercise good judgment in making decisions
● Respond effectively to diverse individuals and promote understanding and partnership among them
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to get work with others effectively
● Ability to work with all levels of staff
● Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations
● Applied Nielsen Operations knowledge
● Experience in developing, implementing or maintaining business performance measurement data
● Experience working with and reporting results to senior management and staff
● Good understanding of current Nielsen business, products, and processes, including business uses and requirements
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,