Asia Pacific / Australia / / Offsite
#: 103285-en_US / 103285
Technical Service Representative (Rockhampton) – 103285
Operations – Australia Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THE ROLE
A vacancy currently exists within our Technical department for a Field Service Technician.
- Installing and maintaining TV rating equipment
- Job scheduling
- Administration duties including accurate data entry
- Stock control
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience with telecommunications or electronics
- Current drivers licence
- General knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment
- Well-developed knowledge of PC’s, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working independently (desirable)
- Experience working in domestic situations (desirable)
- You must be trustworthy, reliable and a team player who aims for complete service satisfaction
- Open cabling registration is a plus
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite