Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
#: 102583-en_US / 102583
VP Data Partnerships – 102583
Product Leadership – Singapore
About The Role
As VP Data Partnerships, your core focus will be to identify and build data partnerships within the media ecosystem to support and innovate the core Nielsen deliverables across planning, activation, measurement and identity.
The successful candidate must have a willingness to work in an evolving team that is constantly growing, extensive knowledge of the advertising and promotion ecosystem, and a thorough understanding of the importance of data to measurement and analytics.
In addition, you must have mastery in understanding how data is collected, collection implications on our clients, what our clients are looking for in the use of data, and an ability to create highly informed strategies based on the analytics and source data.
- Identifying across the globe strategic data partnership opportunities.
- Building and maintaining a robust pipeline of data partnership opportunities by being the organization’s key representative and negotiating deals to a successful close.
- Keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and building a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players.
- Assist in exploring and analyzing new data sources that will enable revenue and allow additional product opportunities.
- Working with providers and our Technology team to determine the data integration strategy.
- Collaborating with our Product Leadership and Technology teams to ensure new data sources are ingested into our advanced analytic platforms.
- Structuring partnership agreements and contracts by working closely with our legal team to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and self-regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or a similar field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in data or data sales management with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications
- The ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a product development environment
- Strong executive skills, as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and developing client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team-based approach with an emphasis on collaboration
- Willingness to travel up to 40%, (when covid appropriate)
About the Team
As the world’s largest research organization, Nielsen is powered by talented, creative scientists, researchers and engineers.
Our associates come from diverse disciplines that include business, economics, engineering, marketing, mathematics, operations research and statistics. These professionals drive innovation and insight through continual ideation, complex analyses and delivery of insights to our clients because the measurement is at the core of Nielsen’s business, our products have high visibility and make a direct impact on our clients.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore