Project Executive, Qualitative (Data Acquisition Consumer Insights)
Always think bigger at Nielsen.
As a Project Executive, you need to understand client’s requirement and provide feasible project design from data collection level.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operation activities and also provide training to subordinates in relation to customized market research
- Plan and organize operation projects (e.g. mystery shopper program, qualitative projects) in relation to scheduling, allocating resources and related research materials
- Provide regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues
- Responsible for recruiting, managing and training of interviewers
- Drive project KPI and monitor the progress of operation projects
- Work closely with client servicing team to ensure project is on schedule
- Outdoor work will be required
- At least 2 – 3 years related working experience. preferably in Market Research industry
- Diploma holder or above
- Sociable, open minded, out-going & energetic
- Proactive, fast learner and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Good project management skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.