North America / United States / NY / New York City /
#: 743999739580034 / 50245132
The North American Commercial team leads and manages all of NielsenIQ's relationships with manufacturers and retailers. The team includes over 1,600 professionals in the United States and Canada and coordinates all relationships for several hundred clients headquartered in North America.
The North American Client Delivery team supports the broader Commercial organization by providing effective service and enabling a modernized experience for our clients. The Analyst position focuses on core analytical support and report-based activities.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Perform essential tasks needed to support NielsenIQ’s client base, working with Client Business Partners and internal business units to drive client value. Develop necessary skills and critical business understanding as to the foundation for a successful career within NielsenIQ.
- Translate business requirements into technical report specifications.
- Pull and analyze scanner, spectra, consumer panel, and other NielsenIQ data sets and deliver insights to NielsenIQ client teams for assigned categories.
- Create reports and templates for NielsenIQ client teams to use while managing projects independently.
- Provide support to NielsenIQ client teams by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, training, and providing analysis.
- Work closely with your manager to assist in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables and answer client questions.
- Develop mastery of propriety NielsenIQ tools and metrics, which you will use to help solve your client’s most pressing business questions
- Simplify data into a compelling story that will be presented to clients and used by industry leaders to set strategy
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work.
- Develop cross-functional management skills
- Master NielsenIQ processes
- Build internal stakeholder relationships
- Support client teams, driving outcomes for clients
0-3 years' experience
Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail industry experience preferred
Proficiency in at least one of the following tools: Power Bi, Tableau, Microsoft Strategy. Previous experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
Passion for learning and applying new technologies to business solutions.
Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects independently
Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Experience with syndicated data sets a plus
Bachelor's Degree required