North America / United States / CT / Wilton /
#: 743999738702325 / REF2901R
The Global Client Delivery team leverages a Go to Market approach to better enable our clients to maximize their return on investment in data, analytics, and Nielsen resources. The Analyst position focuses on core analytical support and report-based activities.
Perform essential tasks needed to support Nielsen’s client base, working with Client Delivery and internal business units to drive client value. Develop necessary skills and critical business understanding as to the foundation for a successful career within Nielsen.
Job Responsibilities – Analysis & Reporting Analyst
• Pull and analyze retail measurement, consumer panel, and other Nielsen data sets and deliver insights to Nielsen client teams for assigned categories.
• Create reports and templates for Nielsen client teams to use while managing projects independently.
• Provide support to Nielsen client teams by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, training, and providing analysis.
• Work closely with your manager to assist in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables and answer client questions.
• Develop mastery of propriety Nielsen tools and metrics, which you will use to help solve your client’s most pressing business questions
• Simplify data into a compelling story that will be presented to clients and used by industry leaders to set strategy
• Be the voice of the consumer by keeping our clients at the forefront of industry trends
• Develop cross-functional management skills
• Master Nielsen processes through knowledge of finance and operations
• Build internal stakeholder relationships
• Support client teams, driving outcomes for clients
• 0-3 years’ experience
• Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail industry experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-point)
• Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects independently
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Experience with syndicated data sets a plus
• Bachelor's Degree required