North America / United States / AR / Bentonville /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999735676006 / REF2187G
Associate Client Manager – Bentonville, AR.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local Retail Store and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved or why the signage changed? At NielsenIQ, we work with retailers & manufacturers to help them understand their consumers and to optimize their business. At NielsenIQ, you will work face-to-face with clients and use NielsenIQ solutions to help find the right assortment, track trends, guide pricing strategies, and make advertising more impactful. Every day brings a new challenge working in the fast-paced CPG environment.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward-thinking. Join the NielsenIQ Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of NielsenIQ at our clients.
- Partner with clients to understand their strategic priorities and align on analytic projects which drive their business results.
- Timely response to clients' ad hoc requests, data understanding needs, Nielsen solution usage and adoption, and business questions.
- Develop expertise, educate clients on Nielsen data and solutions, e consult on industry trends, and share innovative thought leadership.
- Work independently to create impactful presentations, insightful analyses, and actionable recommendations to address key client business issues.
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and collaborative partner.
- Serve as a daily point of contact for clients while managing multiple deadlines and projects.
- Independently complete thorough analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and multiple data sources to develop insights that drive value-added decision making and client outcomes.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive consultative sales with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate stakeholders leading to successful outcomes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated account and project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience meeting or exceeding commitments
- Experience using large data sets to finding insights and make recommendations
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and BI Tools (Microstrategy, Power Bi, Tableau).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
Bachelor's degree required
3 years of experience with demonstrated expertise in syndicated data analysis.
Previous experience in industries that include Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics, and Marketing is beneficial for this role.