North America / United States / CA / Santa Clara /
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 743999731593173 / 50242296
Field Quality Specialist – Part Time Job Opportunity
Nielsen is a global data and analytics company. We want to know what people buy. This position falls under the “buy” category. We’ve been around almost a century with operations in 106 countries and over 45,00 employees.
This role requires visits to a predetermined list of retail outlets to collect several data. Data is in-store displays for which Nielsen collects facts such as items on display, display location, item price, and a picture of each display. Data is collected on a company-provided hand held terminal or associates' own personal device.
Collected data is compared to data collected by a third-party vendor. The Field Quality Specialist will then report back to their direct manager any issues with the data comparison.
- Visit points of sales and retail outlets as set on his/her given schedule within defined timelines
- Collect data/information in compliance with Global and/ or Regional SOP standards
- Work towards the timely delivery of data as required and per set deadlines
- Inform manager of any potential cooperation issues (ownership change, renovation, refusal of cooperation etc).
- Report results of data comparison analysis to manager on timely basis
- Always work with integrity and accuracy on data delivery and ensuring compliance with confidentiality standards (Panel Security)
- Maintain proper administrative records as required
- Valid US Driver's License
- Availability to travel in/around home base on daily basis
- Ability to be remote worker
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High school graduate and above
- Self starter/Self Motivator
- Ability to be independent worker
- Proficient in excel/sheets
- Technical proficiency with mobile phone/mobile device
- Ability to quickly grasp procedures/process
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communications skill
- Comfortable working with data and numbers as well as collecting and reporting information
- Attention to detail and inquiring mind
- Ability to work under pressure and set timelines
- Able to drive for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to bend/reach product on store shelf