In light of the disappointing legislative action taking place across the U.S. in the past weeks, we would like to reiterate Nielsen’s long-standing anti-discrimination policy.
We oppose discrimination on grounds including religion, race, gender, age, disability, and sexual orientation. Diversity makes our company and our business stronger, and we will continue our long-standing efforts to recruit and retain a workforce that is reflective of the communities where we live and serve.
Read more about our recent work to promote diversity and inclusion within our business and with our clients:
- Diversity: Better Business—Not Just the Right Thing to Do
- Nielsen Celebrates International Women’s Day 2016
- Nielsen UAE Collaborates With Marketing to Women Conference
- Ahead of Music’s Biggest Night, Nielsen Celebrates its Work With GLAAD
- Nielsen Releases Three Reports on Multicultural Consumers This Year
- Measuring the Bicultural Hispanic Consumer Beyond Just Language and Demographic Data